WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS
(1)Mileage is not warranted.
(2) Damage due to road hazards, whether repair- able or not (such as cut, snag, bruise, impact
break, bulge, puncture, improper use of tire
chains, stone drill, chip, scale) . These types of
damages or air loss always require tire re-
moval and inspection by a qualified tire
(3) Irregular tread wear or rapid tread wear due to failure to rotate the tires at recommended in-
tervals or from vehicle misalignment.
(4) Damage resulting from improper repair materi- als or procedures such as rope type plugs.
Toyo does not warrant any inspection or repair
process. The repair is entirely the responsibil-
ity of the repairer and should be made in ac-
cordance with procedures as specified by the
Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) .
(5) Damage from incorrect mounting or dismount- ing of the tire, incorrect wheel size, water or
other material trapped inside the tire during
mounting or failure to balance the tires. (6) Damage or uneven tread wear from incorrect
inflation, overloading, fire, theft, defective me-
chanical conditions such as brakes, shocks,
rims, wreck or collision, misuse,
misapplication, negligence, willful damage or
abuse, vandalism, tire alteration, tire spinning,
racing or competition purposes.
(7) Damage, corrosion or rubber deterioration due to the use of oil-based chemicals, water-
based sealers, balancing substances, or flam-
(8) Uniformity problems such as ride, balance and vibration complaints after the first 25% of
(9) Replacement of four (4) or more tires from the same vehicle will not be accepted for ride dis-
turbance complaints i.e. vibration, out of
round, out of balance, pulling, noise, due to
the unlikely event of multiple tires with unifor-
(10) Claims for weather/ozone cracking after 5 years from the date of manufacture.
(11) Any tire which has been run with low air pres- sure or while flat.
(12) Tires used in commercial service.
(13) Tires on vehicles regularly operated outside the United States. (14) Claims made by anyone other than the original
retail purchaser of the vehicle.
(15) Tires with the D.O.T. identification number re- moved or rendered illegible.
(16) Any tire not presented and available for Toyo’s inspection.
(17) Any tire for which mileage and tire rotation records are not available or verifiable.
(18) Any tires worn beyond the wear bars (less than 2/32nds of an inch of tread remaining) .
(19) Tires not supplied as original equipment on new vehicles (refer to Owner’s Manual for
(20) “T” Type temporary spare tires used at speeds over 50 miles per hour, exhibiting such
(21) Dealer service charges are not covered for routine or required maintenance of the tires
such as alignments, rotation or balancing.
(22) The cost of applicable federal, state and local taxes and fees.
(23) Retreaded passenger and light truck tires are not warranted.
(Continued on next page)
TOYO TIRE LIMITED WARRANTY 37