TOWING IS COVERED
If your vehicle has to be towed because a part covered by warranty failed, towing to the nearest
Chrysler or Dodge Retailer will be covered by the Roadside Assistance Program (for details, see
Important: Some vehicles have special towing requirements. See your Owner’s Manual for towing
3/60 BASIC WARRANTY
If required because of a defect in material or workmanship, the 3/60 Basic Warranty will cover the
adjustment, repair or replacement of any factory-installed part of your vehicle except tires for3 years
or 60,000 kilometres, whichever occurs first. The following items are exceptions; they are only
covered (if defective) for 1 year or 20,000 kilometres, whichever occurs first:
• light bulbs and fuses
• wiper blades
• clutch discs
• brakes (rotors, pads, linings and drums)
• windshield and rear window
• wheel alignment and wheel balancing
Tires are warranted by the tire manufacturers, not by Chrysler. For details, see the tire manufacturer’s
warranty booklet in your glovebox. Your Chrysler Retailer may be able to assist you if you experience
a problem with a factory-installed tire.
Tires and spare tire should be replaced after six years, regardless of the remaining tread. Failure to
follow this warning can result in sudden tire failure. You could lose control and have an accident
resulting in serious injury or death.
5/100 POWERTRAIN WARRANTY
The following powertrain components are covered for 5 years or 100,000 kilometres,whichever
occurs first, measured from the vehicle’s original warranty start date.
Vehicles placed in taxi, limousine, postal or ambulance service and all SRT vehicles are excluded
from the 5-year or 100,000-kilometre Powertrain Warranty and are covered only under the 3-year or
60,000-kilometre Basic Warranty.
• Gas Engine (If equipped) – Cylinder block and all internal parts; cylinder head assemblies; timing
case, timing chain, timing belt, gears and sprockets; vibration damper; oil pump; water pump and
housing; intake and exhaust manifolds; flywheel with starter ring gear; core plugs; valve covers;
oil pan; turbocharger housing and internal parts; turbocharger wastegate actuator; supercharger;
serpentine belt tensioner; seals and gaskets for listed components only.
• Diesel Engine (If equipped) – Cylinder block and all internal parts; cylinder head assemblies; core
plugs; fuel injection pump and injectors; intake and exhaust manifolds; oil pan; oil pump; timing
gear drive belts and/or chains and cover; turbocharger housing and internal parts; valve covers;
water pump and housing; seals and gaskets for listed components only.
• Front-Wheel Drive (If equipped) –Transaxle case and all internal parts; axle shaft assemblies;
constant velocity joints and boots; differential cover; oil pan; transaxle speed sensors; transaxle
solenoid assembly; PRNDL position switch; transaxle electronic controller; torque converter; seals
and gaskets for listed components only.
• Rear-Wheel Drive (If equipped)– Transmission case and all internal parts; torque converter,
drive/flex plate; transmission range switch; transmission control module; bell housing; oil pan;
seals and gaskets for listed components only. Rear axle housing and all internal parts; axle shafts;
axle shaft bearings; driveshaft assemblies; driveshaft centre bearings; universal joints and yokes;
seals and gaskets for listed components only.
Note: Manual transmission clutch parts are not covered at any time.
Scheduled maintenance must be completed to provide the best vehicle performance and reliability.
The limited warranties in the warranty booklet DO NOT COVER repairs required due to improper
maintenance. We strongly suggest you keep track of scheduled maintenance and keep receipts or other
documents. Use only recommended Mopar® Lubricants and genuine Mopar® Parts. In the event that
a condition arises between maintenance intervals, please contact your retailer.AVOID PRO-
LONGED PERIODS OF IDLING.
NOTE: WHERE TIME AND METRAGE ARE INDICATED, FOLLOW THE INTERVAL THAT OCCURS FIRST.
Your vehicle is equipped with an automatic oil change indicator system. The oil change indicator
system will remind you that it is time to take your vehicle in for scheduled maintenance. Based on
engine operation conditions, the oil change indicator message will illuminate. This means that service
is required for your vehicle. Operating conditions such as frequent short-trips, trailer tow, extremely
hot or cold ambient temperatures, and E85 fuel usage will influence when the “Change Oil” message
is displayed. Severe Operating Conditions can cause the change oil message to illuminate as early as
5,600 kilometres since last reset. Have your vehicle serviced as soon as possible, within the next 800
NOTE: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD OIL CHANGE INTERVALS EXCEED 16,000 KILOMETRES OR TWELVE MONTHS, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.
SEVERE DUTY ALL MODELS:
CHANGE ENGINE OIL AT 6,500 KILOMETRES IF THE VEHICLE IS OPERATED IN A
DUSTY AND OFF ROAD ENVIRONMENT. THIS TYPE OF VEHICLE USE IS CONSID-
ERED SEVERE DUTY
ONCE A MONTH OR BEFORE A LONG TRIP:
• Check engine oil level.
• Check windshield washer fluid level.
• Check and clean wiper blades. Replace if required.
• Check the tire inflation pressures and look for unusual wear or damage.
• Check the fluid levels of the coolant reservoir, brake master cylinder and power steering. Fill as
• Check function of all interior and exterior lights.
Refer to the Maintenance Schedules on the following pages for required maintenance.
AT EVERY OIL CHANGE INTERVAL AS INDICATED BY OIL CHANGE INDICATOR
• Change engine oil and filter. Oil changes prompted by the oil change indicator system can be
recorded in the oil change log section.
• Rotate the tires. Rotate at the first sign of irregular wear even if it occurs before the oil
indicator system turns on.
• Inspect battery and clean and tighten terminals as required.
• Inspect brake pads, shoes, rotors, drums, hoses and park brake.
• Inspect engine cooling system protection and hoses.
• Inspect exhaust system.
• Inspect engine air filter if using in dusty or off-road conditions.
• The performance of all scheduled service work is required to maintain your vehicle in good
operating condition. Chrysler Canada Inc. reserves the right to deny warranty coverage if
the vehicle has not been properly maintained. While we do not insist that such work be
performed by factory authorized retailers, we strongly recommend that an authorized
Chrysler, Jeep® or Dodge Retailer perform this work.