wiring KIA CADENZA 2020 Warranty and Consumer Information Guide
Page 10 of 115
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
The following items are not covered:
Damage due to Factors Beyond the Manufacturer’s
Examples of these factors include, but are not limited to:
• Misuse of your Kia Vehicle such as driving over
curbs, or other hazardous objects or road structures
or into roadway maintenance or construction areas,
overloading the vehicle, racing or engaging in
activities or uses not described in your owner’s
manual or in Kia’s product literature.
• Accidents and incidents that damage your Kia
vehicle including but not limited to collision, fire,
• Alteration, modification, tampering, rewiring.
• Damage or corrosion from the environment such as
acid rain, airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.),
road salt, hail, wind storm, lightning, floods and acts
of God. This limitation also includes damage to
vehicle assemblies such as brakes and suspension.
• Changes to vehicle appearance caused by normal
use and exposure, corrosion to underlying metal
when paint integrity is not consistently maintained.
• Consumer induced damage caused by fluid spills,
burns in carpet, seats, trim or other damage that is
not considered a defect in material or workmanship.
• Window glass that is broken, chipped, scratched or
damage from outside influence is not considered a
defect in material or workmanship
• Paint or vehicle finish damage caused by applying
chemicals to the paint surface
• Damage caused by installing incorrect tires(size etc)
• Damage caused by the installation of any part that is
not equal to the OE part in quality of material or
Damage due to Lack of Maintenance or the Use of
Wrong Fuel, Oil or Lubricants.
• Improper maintenance or the use of other than the
specified fuel, oil or lubricants recommended in
your Owner’s Manual. It is your obligation to ensure
that you obtain all fuels, oils and lubricants from
reliable vendors using quality products which meet
the Kia specifications identified in your Owner’s
Manual. In the event that problems result to your
vehicle due to service from vendors who use
reduced quality products, your vehicle warranties
will not provide coverage.
What is Not Covered
북미향 20MY 전차종 (내지1-37).indd 92019-06-14 오전 9:41:04