NISSAN ARMADA 2006 1.G Navigation Manual
Trending: start stop button, buttons
Page 141 of 272
You can calculate a detour for a section of the
route, edit the route or store the route.BASIC OPERATION1. Push .
2. Highlight [Change/Edit Route] and push .
3. Highlight the preferred setting item and push .
Page 142 of 272
.Store Current Route:
A calculated route can be stored. A max-
imum of 5 routes can be stored. Stored
routes can be easily retrieved and set as the
“STORING A ROUTE” (page 6-12)
Page 143 of 272
SETTING A DETOUR ROUTE1. Highlight [Detour] and push.
2. Highlight a detour distance and push
After calculating the detour, the system displays
the detour route on the map.
. When the vehicle has deviated from the
suggested route, [Detour] cannot be se-
. If the system cannot calculate a detour with
the specified conditions, it displays the
previous suggested route.
. If the vehicle is traveling very fast, the detour
route may start from a location that the
vehicle has already passed.
Page 144 of 272
RECALCULATE ROUTE1. Highlight [Recalculate Route] and push .
2. A message is displayed, and the route is
3. Set the route conditions. After finishing thesetting, highlight [Start] and push
“PROCEDURES AFTER SETTING A
DESTINATION” (page 5-2)
Page 145 of 272
EDITING A ROUTE1. Highlight [Edit Route] and push
2. Highlight the preferred condition and push .
3. Push /
to return to the
previous screen. Push
Page 146 of 272
“Changing route calculation conditions”
&5Allows you to add a destination.“Setting a destination or waypoint”
&6Allows you to add a waypoint.“Setting a destination or waypoint”
Setting a destination or waypointYou can add a destination or waypoint to the
route already set.
A total of 6 destinations or waypoints can be set.
Adding a destination or waypoint
1. Highlight [Destination] or [Waypoint] andpush .
If you select [Destination], the current
destination is changed to a waypoint.
Page 147 of 272
2. Set a destination or waypoint. The method ofsearching for a destination or waypoint is the
same as the one for a destination.
“4. Setting a destination”
3. The selected location is displayed at thecenter of the map. Highlight [Add to Route]
after confirming the location and push
Even after setting a destination/waypoint,
you can adjust the destination/waypoint
location, store the route, etc.“OPERATIONS AFTER SETTING A
DESTINATION” (page 4-50)
4. Return to the Edit Route screen. Set the route conditions as necessary.
Page 148 of 272
Editing/deleting a destination or way-
pointYou can modify or delete the destination or
waypoint already set.
If you modify or delete a location when a
suggested route is already set, the prior
suggested route will be recalculated accord-
1. Highlight a destination or waypoint that is already set and push .
2. Highlight [Alter Locn.] to modify the location
and push .
“ADJUSTING THE LOCATION OF
THE DESTINATION” (page 4-51)
Page 149 of 272
3. Highlight [Delete] and push
delete the location.
4. A confirmation message is displayed. Con- firm the contents of the message, highlight
[Yes] and push .
The destination or waypoint is deleted from
If the destination is deleted, the final waypoint of
the route becomes the destination.
Page 150 of 272
Changing route calculation conditionsEach section of the route between waypoints
can have different route calculation conditions.
After setting these conditions, you can recalcu-
late the entire route.
1. Highlight the preferred section of the routeto the destination or waypoint and push
2. Highlight the preferred condition and push
: Fastest Route: Minimize Freeway: Shortest Route
Trending: buttons, start stop button