As a condition of your vehicle’s warranty, you are responsible for properly maintaining your vehicle. In
maintaining your vehicle, you should use these guidelines to determine which maintenance schedule to
Standard maintenance;features 5,000 mile or 6 month, whichever
comes first, service intervals and generally applies when you primarily oper-
ate your vehicle on the highway in temperate conditions. Premium mainte-
nance is a Nissan recommended optional upgrade that adds services when
maintenance is performed.
Exceptions: 1. Use of E85 in a Titan or Armada FFV (flex fuel vehicle) requires engine oil and filter replacement every 3,750 miles or 3 months.
2. NV200 Taxi requires engine oil and filter replacement every 3,750 miles or 3 months.
*performing the Premium upgrade services may
optimize the performance, durability, reliability, and resale value of your
vehicle. (Premium Maintenance items are available at every 30,000 miles or
36 months interval.) Additional maintenance items for severe operating conditions;
should be performed on vehicles that are driven under especially demanding
conditions. Additional maintenance items should be performed if you primar-
ily operate your vehicle under the following conditions:
Repeated short trips of less than 5 miles in normal temperatures or less
than 10 miles in freezing temperatures.
● Stop-and-go traffic in hot weather or low speed driving for long distances
● Driving in dusty conditions or on rough, muddy, or salt-spread roads
● Towing a trailer, or using a camper or car-top carrier
❑ For the ultimate in preventative maintenance, ask your Service Advisor for a complimentary Multi-Point Inspection every time you visit your
participating Nissan dealer. See page 16 for more information on Multi-Point Inspections.
* Premium Maintenance is a Nissan-recommended option; You need not perform such maintenance in order to maintain the warranties which come with your Nissan. Premium Maintenance may not be available outside the United States, please inquire of your dealer.
DETERMINING THE PROPER MAINTENANCE INTERVAL