An initial press permits
central locking of the vehicle,
when all of the doors are
A second press permits central
unlocking of the vehicle.
The control is inactive when the vehicle
has been locked using the remote
control or the key from the outside.
The doors can still be opened from the
Door open warning light
The control diode:
- ﬂ a s h e s w h e n t h e d o o r s a r e l o c k e d
with the vehicle stationary and the
- comes on when the doors are locked and from the time the
ignition is switched on. Protection against attack
If this warning light comes on,
check that all of your vehicle's
doors are closed correctly.
Locking while driving
When the vehicle moves off, as soon as
y o u r e a c h a p p r o x i m a t e l y 6 m p h
(10 km/h), the system locks the doors. A
noise characteristic of central locking is
heard. The diode on the control on the
fascia central control panel comes on.
During the journey, opening a door
results in complete unlocking of the
In the event of a serious impact, the
doors are unlocked automatically
to permit access by the emergency
Activating/deactivating the function
With the ignition on, press
and hold this button to
activate or deactivate the
READY TO GO
Instruments and controls
INSTRUMENT PANEL Displays
INSTRUMENTS AND CONTROLS Screens
The information is presented on board
the vehicle in different display formats
according to the vehicle's equipment.
1. Distance recorder in kilometres/
3. Fuel level, coolant temperature.
4. Rev counter.
5. Trip distance recorder/service
indicator zero reset.
6. Instrument panel lighting rheostat. - Speed limiter/cruise control.
- Kilometres/Miles travelled.
- Service indicator, engine oil level
indicator, total kilometres/miles.
- Presence of water in the diesel ﬁ l t e r .
- Diesel pre-heating.
Instruments and controls Centre console with display
Instrument panel without display
- turn to the right to increase the hours (hold the button to the right
for rapid scrolling),
- turn to the left: 24 H or 12 H is displayed,
- turn to the right to select 24 H or 12 H,
- turn to the left to complete the time adjustment.
A f t e r a p p r o x i m a t e l y 3 0 s e c o n d s
without any action, the display returns
to the normal display.
To adjust the time and date
indicated on the display, refer to
the "Adjusting the date and time"
section of chapter 9.
Centre console without display
The display - time sequence
is linked according to model
(version). The access to
the "Date" adjustment is
only active when the model
version offers a date in words.
To adjust the time of the clock,
use the left-hand button on
the instrument panel then
carry out the operations in the
- t u r n t o t h e l e f t : t h e m i n u t e s ﬂ a s h ,
- turn to the right to increase the minutes (hold the button to the right
for rapid scrolling),
- t u r n t o t h e l e f t : t h e h o u r s ﬂ a s h ,