Citroen DS3 DAG 2009.5 1.G Owner's Manual
Page 1 of 244
These self-adhesive decals form par t of a range of kits, very different one from another, which allow you to create a unique and attractive exterior for your vehicle.
After switching off the ignition, under low lighting conditions the headlamps remain on for a few seconds to help you leave the vehicle.
Rear parking sensors
This system provides a warning when reversing by detecting obstacles located behind the vehicle.
ary puncture repair kit
omplete system consisting of a compressor and integral sealant product, to allow the temporary repair of a tyre.
Page 2 of 244
A. Unfolding/Folding the key. B. Unlocking the vehicle.
Remote control key
Other functions...C. Normal locking of the vehicle Vehicle location.
1. Opening the fuel filler flap. 2. Opening and hooking the fuel filler cap.
Tank capacity: - approximately 50 litres (petrol), - approximately 48 litres (Diesel).
A. Interior release lever. B. Exterior safety catch. C. Bonnet stay.
Page 3 of 244
Interior mood lighting
This subdued passenger compar tment lighting improves visibilty inside the vehicle in low lighting conditions. It comprises several
lamps, located in the footwells and in the lower dashboard storage compar tment.
Gear change indicator
Associated with the manual gearbox, this system suggests when to change up to obtain optimum fuel consumption.
Scented air freshener
The scented air freshener diffuses the selected fragrance throughout the passenger compar tment from its location in the ventilation system.
Digital air conditioning
After setting the desired level of comfor t, the system then automatically controls this level according to the exterior climatic conditions.
Audio and communication systems
These systems benefit from the latest technology: MP3 compatible Audio system, Bluetooth system and USB Box, MyWay with 16/9 colour screen, auxiliary inputs, Hi-Fi audio system. MyWay
Page 4 of 244
Instruments and controls
1. Cruise control/speed limiter controls. 2. Headlamp height adjustment. 3. Steering wheel adjustment. 4. Lighting and direction indicator stalk 5. Instrument panel. 6. Driver's airbag. Horn. 7. Gear lever. 8. 12 V accessory socket USB por t /auxiliary socket. 9. Heated seat control. 10. Bonnet release lever. 11. Door mirror controls. Electric window controls. 12. Fusebox. 13. Electronic stability programme button (ESP/ASR). 14. Front door window demisting/defrosting vent. 15. Speaker (tweeter). 16. Windscreen demisting/defrosting vent.
Page 5 of 244
Instruments and controls
1. Steering lock and ignition. 2. Audio equipment steering wheel controls. 3. Wipers/wash-wipe/trip computer stalk. 4. Scented air freshener. 5. Central locking button. 6. Multifunction screen. 7. Hazard warning lamp switch. 8. Central adjustable air vents. 9. Sunshine sensor Hi-Fi audio system central speaker. 10. Passenger's airbag. 11. Side adjustable air vent. 12. Glove box /Passenger airbag deactivation. 13. Parking brake. 14. Central armrest with storage. 15. Upper and lower storage. 16. MyWay or Audio system. 17. Heating/air conditioning controls.
Page 6 of 244
3. Seat back angle adjustment.
1. For wards-backwards adjustment. 2. Height adjustment.
Page 7 of 244
4. Head restraint height adjustment.
Other functions... Access to rear seats. Heated seats.
1. Unlock the adjustment mechanism. 2. Adjust for height and reach. 3. Lock the adjustment mechanism.
Steering wheel adjustment
For reasons of safety, these operations must only be carried out with the vehicle stationary.
Page 8 of 244
A. Selecting the door mirror. B. Adjusting the position of the door mirror.
C. De-selecting the door mirror.
Other functions... Folding/Unfolding.
Rear view mirror
Manual day/night type
1.Selecting the "day" position of the rear view mirro r. 2. Rear view mirror orientation.
Automatic day/night type
1. Automatic detection of day/night mode. 2. Rear view mirror orientation.
A. Fitting the belt. B. Fastening.
C. Check that the belt is correctly fastened by pulling on the belt webbing.
Front seat belts
Page 9 of 244
Control stalk A: windscreen wipers
2. Fast wipe. 1. Normal wipe. Int. Intermittent wipe. 0. Park.
AUTO Automatic wiping or single wipe. Wash-wipe: pull the stalk towards you.
Switching on "AUTO" mode
Push the stalk downwards and release it.
Switching off "AUTO" mode
Push the stalk upwards and return it to
position "0" .
Ring B: rear wiper
Automatic illumination of headlamps.
Dipped/main beam headlamps.
Front and rear foglamps.
Park. Intermittent wipe. Wash-wipe.
Page 10 of 244
Advice on interior settings
Heating or Manual air conditioning
Air distributionAir flowAir recirculation/ Exterior air intakeTemperatureManual A /C
Digital air conditioning: use of the fully automatic mode by pressing the "AUTO" button is preferable.