3. Highlight the preferred icon and push. The icon display setting toggles
between on and off each time is
pushed. The indicator of the selected icon
3. Highlight the preferred region and push.
Available setting items: . US1: CA, NV
. US2: AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, OR, UT, WA, WY
. US3: IA, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, SD
. US4: AR, LA, MS, OK, TX
. US5: IL, IN, MI, WI
. US6: DC, DE, KY, MD, OH, PA, VA, WV
. US7: CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT
. US8: AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN
. US9: AK
. US10: HI
. Canada .
. Virgin Islands
. It is also possible to select a region by
touching the map on the right side of the
. It is not possible to search for a route from
the continental United States to Hawaii,
Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands.
When searching for a destination with “Places”,
“Freeway Entrance/Exit”, “Intersection” or “City
Center”, the search can be narrowed down by
specifying the city.
1. Highlight [Select a City] and push
2. Enter the name of the city, highlight [List]and push .
A list screen is displayed.
.The same screen will be displayed when a location is searched from a street
address, and when [City] is highlighted
and is pushed.
“Finding address” (page 4-4)
.Highlight [Last 5 Cities] and push
to display 5 cities recently
set as destinations.
3. Highlight the city of the destination from thelist and push .
In some cases, when a city name has been
entered, the number of matching destinations in
the “Matches” column may be different from the
number displayed on the list screen. If this
occurs, enter more characters to further reduce
the number of matches.
When the address of the destination is available,
use this method to enter the address and then
have the system calculate a route. A location
near the preferred destination can also be
searched for by entering the house number if
the map data contains the relevant data.
1. Push , highlight [Street Address]
and push . A character input
screen is displayed.
2. Enter the house number, highlight [OK] and push . If the house number is not
available, highlight [No House #] and push
. A street name input screen is
3. Enter the name of the street. After finishing the entry, highlight [List] and push
. A list of streets is displayed.
When [City] is highlighted and
pushed, a city can be specified by typing the
“Specifying city” (page 4-3)
4. Highlight the correct street of the destina- tion from the list and push .