8New Vehicle Limited Warranty
The following items are not covered:
Damage due to Factors Beyond the Manufacturer’s
Examples of these factors include, but are not limited to:
• Misuse of your Kia Vehicle such as driving over
curbs, or other hazardous objects or road structures
or into roadway maintenance or construction areas,
overloading the vehicle, racing or engaging in
activities or uses not described in your owner’s
manual or in Kia’s product literature.
• Accidents and incidents that damage your Kia
Vehicle including but not limited to collision, fire,
• Alteration, modification, tampering, rewiring.
• Damage or corrosion from the environment such as
acid rain, airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.),
road salt, hail, wind storm, lightning, floods and acts
of God. This limitation also includes damage to
vehicle assemblies such as brakes and suspension.
• Changes to vehicle appearance caused by normal
use and exposure, corrosion to underlying metal
when paint integrity is not consistently maintained.
• "EV System and Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery"
damage or failures resulting from or caused by :
- Exposing a vehicle to ambient temperatures above
122F (50C) for over 24 hours.
- Storing a vehicle in temperatures below -22F
(-30C) for over seven days.
- Leaving your vehicle for over 14 days where the
Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery reaches a zero or
near zero state of charge.
- Physically damaging or intentionally attempting to
reduce the life of the Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery.
- Exposing the Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery to
contact with a direct flame.
- Immersing any portion of the Lithium-Ion
Polymer Battery in water or fluids.
- Opening the Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery
enclosure or having the Lithium-Ion Polymer
Battery serviced by someone other than a Kia
certified EV technician.
- Neglecting to follow correct charging procedures.
- Use of incompatible charging devices.
What is Not Covered
북미향 19MY EV(내지1).indd 82019-05-14 오후 4:33:19